At Letsand we understand that in the current market, in order to achieve a good valuation of your property to enable you to refinance and recycle your deposit, it is important to deliver a quality finish that meets the Good Homes Standard when carrying out refurbishments.
In some cases you may not have to refurbish, but in the event that work does need to be carried out then Letsand and their partners can deliver a complete Project Management Service for your newly acquired or indeed an existing investment, eliminating the hassle and fuss that can be encountered when managing a team of independent trades persons.
Since we have been trading we have delivered over one hundred and fifty completed refurbishment projects for our clients, from a small paint fix and clean to a full refurbishment or conversion to a high specification HMO. As part of our service we include the following:
- Full specification following consultation
- Advice on what works should be considered and use of the property
- Terms of Agreement so all parties know what has to be delivered
- A project plan including costs, timelines and deadlines
- Any arising works will be discussed fully before execution
- Regular weekly updates including photographs
- All relevant documentation and a final report provided on completion.